Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome to my kitchen...

Hi!  I started baking cupcakes about six months ago as a way to let off some steam and relax.  Next thing I knew I was baking all the time and getting some real praise for all of the creations.  I was encouraged by a large group of people to make it into a business.

It's going to take some real time to become anything big, but I decided that I'm going to blog my way through my cupcake making.

I've made lots of different kinds of cupcakes so far and I've got a lot I still want to make and perfect so look for lots of recipes and pictures and adventures.

Cupcake baking isn't always pretty but it is always going to be fun.

Hope you stick around for the fun! :)

~Hannah
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Dr. Pepper Cupcakes

Andes Mint Cupcakes

Pineapple Banana Cupcakes

Thin Mint Cupcakes

Samoa's Cupcakes



2 comments:

  1. Important question: Will your blog include recipes??? :) (I know, I'm like a broken record...)
    Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am going to include recipes Annie! :) Let me know which ones you want to know and I'll get them included in the list of upcoming posts!

      Delete